Thanks so much, everyone, for attending our Watermark Leadership Conference this past Friday at Intuit's beautiful Building 20. What a wonderful, action-packed day! We so appreciate Intuit and Veritas for sponsoring the event, the expertise of our Emerging Executive Advisory Committee, Social Media Street Team and our volunteers – and a very special thank you to Elyssa Rae for working with us to ensure that we delivered a spot-on, exciting and worthwhile conference!
Whether you're at the beginning of your career, somewhere in the middle or you've hit the C-Suite, our outstanding speakers and panelists shared content that applies to us all.
Among our survey results:
• "So well organized! I appreciate that it was on a Friday and started a little later (less traffic). Each speaker was terrific! I wrote a page of takeaways."
• "Charmaine McClarie's session was very compelling, and I loved that it interactive. I also enjoyed Daina Middleton's talk about grace vs. grit. It further solidified that it's important to know your own style and flex into the other when needed – self awareness is key here."
• "I particularly loved the workshop by Charmaine McClaire as it helped me come up with action items for myself to become a better leader and gain more confidence. I hope to see more workshops similar to this."
• "The speakers were outstanding, and I really enjoyed meeting other professional women. I'm a new mother, so I found this environment very supportive."
• "Watermark did an excellent job of showcasing women at varying levels of their careers. From registration to the cocktail reception, this conference was so well planned and organized. Kudos to the event planning team! Excellent job!"
If you attended the conference and haven't yet completed our survey, please take a moment to do so now.
And as part of Watermark's commitment to supporting girls' leadership programs, we are pleased to donate a portion of our conference proceeds to Girls Who Code!
We'll post event video shortly. In the meantime, enjoy our Facebook Live speaker interviews and keynote coverage on our Facebook page – and, below, a few of our favorite tweets (you'll find more by searching Twitter for @wtrmrk and #LeadOn):